Sonitus Wah

Gary Shore

Much thanks to everyone who replied to my post about using Jamstix 4 below..

Looking for info/feedback about developing an approach to using the Wah which everyone seems to just briefly mention and kind of skip over in all the tutorials I've found...

I have links to some pages from Documentation,some articles by Craig Anderton from SOS as well as the Online Help guide,but would appreciate hearing from people who've actually used it,spent some time adjusting things and know what's what w/it or finding out about a tutorial where it's shown in action the way people show working w/the settings of all the the other included FX..

Have a lot of tracks where I'll be using it w/the electric piano and right now just been setting them up using the built-in Wah DSP's  in my keyboard workstation away from the DAW,since these  all have the type of settings that allow you to adjust the rate/depth etc but not approximate the open/close effect of using a pedal(wondering if I might be able to do this using the sustain pedal??)I'm thinking that I'll record them straight into the DAW w/out the DSP and use the Sonitus Wah to set things up;looking for a certain type of funk comping style effect where the Wah only functions to add to the initial percussive attack and the chord can be sustained after that without the oscillation continuing (which my DSP's don't allow for...)

If you've used the Sonitus Wah enough to have an understanding of which of the 3 main types I should look into using to get this specific effect I'd be interested in any tips here..