Garritan Personal Orch multi out bounce in CbB

Phoen1xPJ

Hallo all! I am a bit confused... I'd like to create a GPO track with multi outs. I start by creating a synth instance with multiple outputs. CbB creates stereo audio tracks 1-2 through 31-32. (!) It only creates 1 MIDI track. I'll dupe the MIDI track and assign 1 to Chan 1 and 2 to Chan 2. I then test record several notes in each (having assigned instruments in GPO.) Now I freeze the synth and only get audio in the first audio track... the notes and sounds are correct BUT I want to have the second MIDI output audio to the second audio track. I've triple checked routing and it is correct... what am I doing wrong? Help!

In the Aria player you need to assign an out put for each instrument  slot.  It is done by changing  the default 1/2 out to the one you want. Each slot has a number in the lower right. Just to the left of that is the output. It is going to be 1/2 until you change it. That number to the right is the MIDI channel. 

The 1/2 is out 1 and 2.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Since I use GPO5 a lot, I've created a template that contains all the outputs already.  I also fill those channels w/ the studio piano.  So many times I put in a patch and then forget to retarget Cakewalk and the next empty channel fills in with an unwanted patch.  This is especially true when I'm auditioning.

• Thanks 1