My Annual Halloween Video Post - "The Dark"

Bob Oister

daryl1968:

Hey, Daryl,

How are you, brother?  Hope you're having a great weekend!😀

Thanks so much for having another listen to this one for me, and for the very kind comments!

You and the "Current Mrs." did a bang-up job on your new pop rocker, "Online", really cool song!👍😀

Thanks again, Daryl, I really appreciate you checking out the video!

Have a good one!

Bob

• Like 1

I remember this song but I don't remember the video.  Ah well, aging does have it's disadvantages but if one wishes to look on the positive side --- a brand new Bob posting to look forward to and enjoy the heck out of!!!  I love the tempo changes and as we might always expect from you, your vocals and playing are top notch.  The BGV's are excellent and I even appreciate that little busy signal at the end.  As always you have created another cool, heavy-metal, hard rocking, pro-sounding song  (how is that for multiple adjectives).

Great stuff pal!!!

freddy j:

Hey, Freddy,

How are you, buddy?  Hope you're doing great!👍😀

Thanks so much for revisiting my annual post of "The Dark"!  I really appreciate your always good input and encouragement on my stuff, and value your friendship and support here on the forum highly!

Thanks again, Freddy, and have a great week, buddy!😀

Bob

Damn, you made me turn around and look for my phone.  lol  Bob, you are getting pretty savvy at this video thing.  I'd like to know some of your secrets because I'm trying to make a video of one of my songs, but I lack the sophistication that you have.  Anyway, this song is crunchy, tight, and melodic.  There's nothing to say except congratulations on another hit!  I appreciate all the encouragement you've given me over the years, and I look forward to hearing your next great song.  Have a great holiday season, and I'll talk to you later.

Lynn:

Hey, Lynn,

Thank you so much for having a look at the video, and also for your always good input, observations and ideas on my stuff!😀

I always look forward to your thoughts on my stuff because the performances and production on your song posts are always top notch!

I thought your latest song, "Don't Take Candy From a Stranger" was really cool, great stuff, buddy!👍

Thanks again for your friendship and support, and have a great Thanksgiving!😀

Bob