Can I pay someone to get me started with Bandlab?

MicroLightVideos

Question

Hi, I'm an older guy itching to make music using Bandlab, and am struggling to do some of the simplest things that are apparently not explained in the tutorials.  Is there anyone skilled at using it with midi keyboard, drum loops and guitar who I can hire for an hour or two to talk me through getting started?   I'm using Steinberg UR 22 USB Audio Interface to bring guitar and mike into the computer through a USB port.  

I'm imagining that you could either be on the phone with me while both of us having the program open, or do a screen sharing session?  I'd love some help!   Darren

Edited by MicroLightVideos
add more information

4 answers to this question

12 hours ago, MicroLightVideos said:

Hi, I'm an older guy itching to make music using Bandlab, and am struggling to do some of the simplest things that are apparently not explained in the tutorials.  Is there anyone skilled at using it with midi keyboard, drum loops and guitar who I can hire for an hour or two to talk me through getting started?   I'm using Steinberg UR 22 USB Audio Interface to bring guitar and mike into the computer through a USB port.  

I'm imagining that you could either be on the phone with me while both of us having the program open, or do a screen sharing session?  I'd love some help!   Darren

email me themartyrstephen@gmail.com