11 minutes ago, Misha said:

1)Disabling graphic acceleration for plugin group in regedit.

2) Disabling "look ahead" items.

Misha can you share the 'key' on regedit? pls

martin

Martin,

Now sure what plugins you are using, I guess process is somewhat similar. This was for mine:

"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FabFilter.

Right-click and select New > DWORD. Name it GraphicsAcceleration and ensure its value is 0."

• Like 1

Martin,

I followed instructions from Fabfilter:

Windows: Click the Start button, type 'regedit', Enter to open the Registry Editor. (You might have to give permission to continue.) Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FabFilter. Right-click and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value. Name it GraphicsAcceleration and ensure its value is 0.

I think, it reminds us that there should be a balance between new and shiny default features of  plugins and how it interacts with actual system it is being installed on  and running project :)   Perhaps a more generous & universal monitoring system (analyzer) , that will allow not only monitor but adjust latency related items in a single place? Settings could include something like: Wizard-for new comers / Intermediate for someone like me / and advanced, for seasoned users. I know it is probably a little dumbed down request, but most likely would benefit many..