Martin,

Now sure what plugins you are using, I guess process is somewhat similar. This was for mine:

"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FabFilter.

Right-click and select New > DWORD. Name it GraphicsAcceleration and ensure its value is 0."

• Like 1

Martin,

I followed instructions from Fabfilter:

Windows: Click the Start button, type 'regedit', Enter to open the Registry Editor. (You might have to give permission to continue.) Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FabFilter. Right-click and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value. Name it GraphicsAcceleration and ensure its value is 0.

I think, it reminds us that there should be a balance between new and shiny default features of  plugins and how it interacts with actual system it is being installed on  and running project :)   Perhaps a more generous & universal monitoring system (analyzer) , that will allow not only monitor but adjust latency related items in a single place? Settings could include something like: Wizard-for new comers / Intermediate for someone like me / and advanced, for seasoned users. I know it is probably a little dumbed down request, but most likely would benefit many..