Neural dsp Plini and Nolly (video) : beware , don't try them !!

Zo

Hi friends , this time i'm showing you guyz Neural Dsp Archetype conceptual plugins , and side by side to feel the difference bewteen both on clean to crunch tones !!

You'll judge the quality !! i go to each amp and each cab combinaison !! i also show the mics ... and the fx section ...

1) Plugin tour 

2) First audio exemple series : used on rythm @ 4 min 20

3) Second audio exemple series : used on rythm @ 15 min 15

4) Third audio exemples series : used on clean @ 20 min 10

5) Conclusion @ 34 min 

Thks for watching , don't forget to like and sub and try the damn thing !!!

Dev site : https://neuraldsp.com/

By the way you will see at one point versus Amplitube Orange and you will notice how great Amplitube is still after all those years !! @ 5 min

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Carlos said:

For the rythm part till u introduced the Orange, I like more the Orange, and I like way better the Nembrini's, the clean riff where you give your conclusion sounds pretty nice though.

I showed the orange to show people that it's no magic , all amp sim are legit and the key is to know them ...

IK , someone needs to go really deep in it , witch i did , i spent literrally one month make presets from amps to cabinet and fx chains ...just to get "SOLID" starting points... with neural dsp you get that at default settongs , period !! as for nembrini theys sounds less meaty but great also  .... all are legit , i will have to check stl tones again.... and gonna make a whole thingy on IK witch is imho the best bang for the buck ...but for connoisseur !!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Zo, this is a great review.  Really enjoyed the walkthrough and felt my wallet getting a little lighter with every example.  I appreciate you trying to warn us ahead of time but...

Let's put it that way ....check the title of the video ;)  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Really good video Zo and very useful too !! I wonder if you've already made one on the NTS and Nameless suites. I keep feeling I should get one of the Neural DSP amps, but the entry point looks too steep....

NTs is exellent but for real  but 99 for one amp and 119 for 3 that covers way more tonalities , no thinking , didn't liked at all Namless ...

Wait until BF maybe , this what i'm doing , also notice when you buy Nolly , you get 20 euros off the next items added on card ....

• Thanks 1

I was messaging back and forth a bit w/ the guy at Nueral and he was very responsive until I asked if he'd be having any sales coming up.. never heard from him again after that, like he got offended or something lol whatever. In any case I wouldn't pay those prices; if I really liked and had to have something they had I'd scope it out on kvr like everything else. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

I was messaging back and forth a bit w/ the guy at Nueral and he was very responsive until I asked if he'd be having any sales coming up.. never heard from him again after that, like he got offended or something lol whatever. In any case I wouldn't pay those prices; if I really liked and had to have something they had I'd scope it out on kvr like everything else. 

i think he doesn't know , i 've been asking the same thing and he said ask the sales guyz via email ...i think they still thinking of it or not , it's not an easy choice because once you do , it means few sales the rest of the year ...lol people will wait lol

The thing to notice is that service is top notch and at least they respond !!!

But for anybody serious about GTR tones , 4 amps for 135 euros so 35 the amps + cab is basically nothing , ik is selling 35 the amp and 10 the cab ...

Edited by Zo

I'd have to agree, Zo.  Once I got the STL Howard Benson plugin, I started looking at these smaller, more focused plugins in a whole new light.  For the time it would save me and the quality of the sounds it could provide, I might just spend the money for Nolly at list.  KVR has done me well, though.  STL Howard Benson was only $70, no fees. 

For Neural DSP, the cost for each amp is not unlike Nembrini's when they were on sale...