Is the Deals forum missing, or is it just me?

abacab

The reason I ask is that there were some very knowledgeable users that came to the forums to help out, not only with CbB but also with other problems that affect all of us as users of a PC, the internet, and so on and so on. Some of the best advice I have ever received was from those knowledgeable users of the hardware/software forums on the old CW site.

And don't get me wrong, I am not wanting/trying to recreate the old place, I just do not want to loose this valuable resource that I have come to rely on.

Thank you for all you and your team does Meng. I appreciate you even considering it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Grem said:

The reason I ask is that there were some very knowledgeable users that came to the forums to help out, not only with CbB but also with other problems that affect all of us as users of a PC, the internet, and so on and so on. Some of the best advice I have ever received was from those knowledgeable users of the hardware/software forums on the old CW site.

And don't get me wrong, I am not wanting/trying to recreate the old place, I just do not want to loose this valuable resource that I have come to rely on.

Thank you for all you and your team does Meng. I appreciate you even considering it.

I agree. The Hardware and Software and Techniques are very helpful.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1