Audio Assault Duality Bass Studio @ 60% off | Introductory offer

Ashay Arekar

Introducing Duality Bass Studio

Duality Bass Studio is a full bass amp suite for rock & metal.

Designed from the ground up with versatility in mind, Duality has everything you need to craft the perfect tone your bass needs.

Featuring a 3 Channel head, Dual Cab Loader for mixing and matching,
FX and a built-in Parallel Driver module with 10 modes.

Best of all it's 60% OFF for the next two weeks!

Buy now @ $19.99

https://audio-assault.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=103973dfc53e49bb06f89a912&id=240c630847&e=783201242e

If someone buys it, let us know if it's any good? Thanks

Video demo sounds more of the same from them, harsh high frequencies , and VERY metallic sounding,  like a metal big spoon scraping a metal big cooking pot.

And no demo available...

5 hours ago, Carlos said:

If someone buys it, let us know if it's any good? Thanks

Video demo sounds more of the same from them, harsh high frequencies , and VERY metallic sounding,  like a metal big spoon scraping a metal big cooking pot.

And no demo available...

Carlos, if you have anything what sounds good for you I believe you should skip it... ;)

Otherwise... you will end like me with tons of simulations... I have some of their stuff it is not bad and extremely cheap (this why they got me) but will I stop to use THU, Amplitude etc with infinite possibilities to shape tones? Or rigs with ready to use sound? I doubt. No regrets as this way I supported them to provide cheap solutions for people who cannot earn money yet. And it was very cheap... But... no time to use every amp sim I have just for sake using it ;)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Piotr said:

Carlos, if you have anything what sounds good for you I believe you should skip it... ;)

Otherwise... you will end like me with tons of simulations... I have some of their stuff it is not bad and extremely cheap (this why they got me) but will I stop to use THU, Amplitude etc with infinite possibilities to shape tones? Or rigs with ready to use sound? I doubt. No regrets as this way I supported them to provide cheap solutions for people who cannot earn money yet. And it was very cheap... But... no time to use every amp sim I have just for sake using it ;)

Hey mate, thanks so much, I appreciate your point of view (which is similar to my thoughts).

Having IK Amplitube 4 Max and Guitar Rig 5 and Bass Amp Room (softube), among what else I don't have in my plugin drawer seems to be enough :P

(Shout out to Zo who let me know some stuff I didn't know I have in Amplitube for bass, lol).

• Like 1