SI Electric Piano issue

mark skinner

Question

Cheers to everyone ,  I'm using SI piano on a new project with my midi controller. I'm using the default program. Made some adjustments , turned on chorus and tremolo . After getting the sound I want , I lose the tremolo "amount" setting when I close out the SI gui.  Everything else stays the same.  This was after recording 22 bars and saving , and then wanting to increase the tremolo effect. Do I have to save these adjustments in the vs2 dropdown options as a preset every time I alter a loaded program ?  I updated a few weeks back , so I'm probably using the latest build.  When I'm done with these tracks I'm sure I can make my adjustments, minimize the SI piano and freeze the synth as a workaround .  Thanks  for any help .     mark

2 answers to this question

I'm back ..  I am pretty new to using a controller and synths. This was the first time using the piano synth and didn't know how it acted. I didn't know you could keep the midi tracks and delete the synth . I reloaded it and now its' working normally.   Sorry for not trying everything before posting ...      mark