Sign in to follow this  
mark skinner

SI Electric Piano issue

Question

Cheers to everyone ,  I'm using SI piano on a new project with my midi controller. I'm using the default program. Made some adjustments , turned on chorus and tremolo . After getting the sound I want , I lose the tremolo "amount" setting when I close out the SI gui.  Everything else stays the same.  This was after recording 22 bars and saving , and then wanting to increase the tremolo effect. Do I have to save these adjustments in the vs2 dropdown options as a preset every time I alter a loaded program ?  I updated a few weeks back , so I'm probably using the latest build.  When I'm done with these tracks I'm sure I can make my adjustments, minimize the SI piano and freeze the synth as a workaround .  Thanks  for any help .     mark

2 answers to this question

I'm back ..  I am pretty new to using a controller and synths. This was the first time using the piano synth and didn't know how it acted. I didn't know you could keep the midi tracks and delete the synth . I reloaded it and now its' working normally.   Sorry for not trying everything before posting ...      mark

Glad you got it figured out.  Just FYI even after years of using DAW software we all have Duh moments :D