IK Modo Bass for $99

cclarry

3 hours ago, mcmd said:

Any bass guitar players using this? 

Yes, i use it during production but tend to replace it afterwards. It also often ends up as an overdub to synth basses etc. I would have no issues using it instead of a real bass though, but you likely  have to invest some time learning how to play/program it. This  is  the only electric bass plugin I need and it really covers all bases (pun intended) sound wise. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jude77 said:

Using 30 of my zillion jam points I was able to bag this for $70.    It was money well spent!  This thing sounds great.  Thanks for the heads-up Larry.

Yep give it the time it deserve ...once you get confrotable , get and amp you like (external , don't forget to bypass all fx with modo bass) and then tweak the amp how you like it , let's say a Ampeg SVT , THEN within the context of the song start to tweak AMP + Modo , even sometime it's modo alone , you'll get the PERFECT match pretty fast and often ....witch can't be siad for more realistic libraries (but less tone tweakable)

Edited by Zo
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Just a note that we're in the final stretch here and this is as good a deal on MODO BASS as you're going to get (even vs during Black Friday).

Does this END tomorrow night, or at the end of Nov 1st. ?

17 hours ago, cclarry said:

Thanx Pete!

No problem!  Sorry if I caused confusion.  I try to keep our verbiage as "through" instead of "to" (or worse, either/or) as had been happening in the past.  Sounds silly but sometimes a simple change of one word consistently does wonders.  I'll keep it "through" and if I miss one or mess it up let me know.  :)

• Like 2