Sign in to follow this  
Douglas Kirby

A Different Life

Douglas
I checked out your Soundclick page and listened to a few more of your songs (you have a lot of songs!) and I found myself wanting to hear a little more variety. You've nailed that rock/pop genre and I like everything you've done there, but it would be cool to hear, for example, a 12 bar blues number from you. Just something a little different.  

• Like 1

daryl1968 - Thanks for listening - doing the bgvs on the chorus was fun, as well as mixing them.

bjornpdx - Thanks for listening and your comments.  I'll try and come up with a blues number for you sometime in the future.

On 10/26/2019 at 5:41 PM, Johnbee58 said:

Very nice poppy tune, Doug.  Definitely radio ready.

🙂John B

Thanks John - I had a fun time doing this one - the final mix I must thank Izotope - it's some cool software for sure.

This is a really nice rock-pop song.  I agree it is indeed radio ready.  I also echo the comments above about the vocals and the BGV's --- very cool!  Oh ya, nice lead guitar break as well.  Well done!!!

• Like 1

thegaltieribrothers - Hey thanks guys for giving my song a listen - Happy Halloween!

freddy j - I glad you liked the song - thanks for giving my song a listen and noticing the lead guitar break - I thought it was cool.