Space Music

bitflipper

16 minutes ago, paulo said:

Him. Preferably set on fire first so that he can really get the full Tesla ownership experience.

Rough crowd here. I know I'm one of them :)

I say at least have him strapped in his car on auto pilot for 24 hours driving. If it doesn't crash we can say the Tesla passed the auto-pilot test. He says he has faith in his products😉    Wait a second, I said the word faith is that allowed..........................?
Will Kanye West come knocking at my door and give me his new album for free?

39 minutes ago, craigb said:

Why stop there?  I say make it a family affair and send that whole waste of flesh clan known as the Kardashians up there with him!

"Set course for the sun!"

23 minutes ago, paulo said:

Maybe All Knowing Erudite Host Exceeds Responsibility Concerning Underlings Musings ?

kim-kardashian-in-space-1510678591.jpg

• Like 1

Just In Folks ! Breaking News ,

Kim had  gotten real tired of listening to her old man 🤣  Because it was a long time coming ,

Kim took action and decided to get on a One Way Rocket to The  Galactic Wide Butt Belt of Planets in a far away Galaxy ...

NASA did pick up an obscure radio transmission of a non determined origin along the way just before they lost contact .

NASA will not confirm nor deny the source of the transmission, but some folks at The Space Center say she was listening to this  😎

Kenny

PS in other news Taylor Swift wrote a new song that placed #1 on The Billboard Charts about breaking up with Kenny .

What makes her new song most interesting was the fact she never heard of Kenny before nor met him

When asked by the press why she chose to write the song Miss  Swift said she felt sorry for Kenny because after seeing a photo of Kenny's new song  she felt a Tyrannosaurus Rex had a better chance of reaching it's junk with his short arms than Kenny ever had of reaching his while wearing his Space Suit

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Kim had  gotten real tired of listening to her old man 🤣  Because it was a long time coming ,

Kim took action and decided to get on a One Way Rocket to The  Galactic Wide Butt Belt of Planets in a far away Galaxy ...

NASA did pick up an obscure radio transmission of a non determined origin along the way just before they lost contact .

NASA will not confirm nor deny the source of the transmission, but some folks at The Space Center say she was listening to this  😎

Kenny

PS in other news Taylor Swift wrote a new song that placed #1 on The Billboard Charts about breaking up with Kenny .

What makes her new song most interesting was the fact she never heard of Kenny before nor met him

When asked by the press why she chose to write the song Miss  Swift said she felt sorry for Kenny because after seeing a photo of Kenny's new song  she felt a Tyrannosaurus Rex had a better chance of reaching it's junk with his short arms than Kenny ever had of reaching his while wearing his Space Suit

Great tune, congrats  Kenny.

• Thanks 1

Kenny gets funky! 👍

However, no expletive lyrics, no stupid repetition, way too many notes and complexity; so no chance of making the Top-40.  Kanye does not approve.  🤣

All good reasons why I liked it!  (Except the ending, it's like 80% of the song was cut off.)  😁

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2019 at 5:36 AM, Pragi said:

Great tune, congrats  Kenny.

Thank you Pragi !

On 10/28/2019 at 11:00 AM, craigb said:

Kenny gets funky! 👍

However, no expletive lyrics, no stupid repetition, way too many notes and complexity; so no chance of making the Top-40.  Kanye does not approve.  🤣

All good reasons why I liked it!  (Except the ending, it's like 80% of the song was cut off.)  😁

Thanks Craig ! funny stuff man 😂

Kenny

On 10/27/2019 at 7:07 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

Kenny

Cool tune Kenny!!! Enjoyed the jam! :D

• Thanks 1