Basic dumb question-

Pathfinder

OK. So in the time line in a midi file I have these small white (white for me anyway) numbers displaying position. But they get in my way for the way I work.

I have tried. I kn ow it's an idiots question but how do I remove them? Sometimes they are helpful and sometimes not. 

Thanks

I assume you mean the position indicator for Aim Assist. Others have complained about that. Not currently possible to get rid of them other than toggling off Aim Assist (X). Personally I almost never use Aim Assist; having the line following my mouse pointer everywhere in the clips pane makes me nervous.

I am one of those who's complained about this. More than 50%  of my workflow is editing (either audio or midi). Aim-assist is absolutely essential to my well-being.  I've been frustrated ever since those position numbers were added. I keep trying to see beneath them to the ticks on the timeline which is, of course, impossible.  It's my fondest wish that they would either become an option or, better still, be moved somewhere that they don't obscure the timeline. Slightly below? slight above?

• Great Idea 1