Limited Free Download: Quadravox by Eventide

Audio Plugin Deals

Freebie alert!!!!!

Drop what you’re doing… we have a new freebie… from the geniuses over at Eventide!

We’re offering the Quadravox plugin at the wonderful low price of FREE! 

Quadravox is a 4-voice pitch shifting harmonizer. What does that mean? Well, you can create complex harmonies from any audio signal, whether it be recorded vocals, sample libraries, or synth plugins, anything that makes a noise can be sweetened up with Quadravox

Create beautiful and rich harmonies on vocal lines and guitar riffs, or just go insane with the sound design possibilities: from long, evolving delays, warped pitch shifting effects, and adding extra octaves and harmonies to really beef up the sound… you’ll love what you can achieve with this plugin.

Download here: https://audioplugin.deals/quadravox-the-4-voice-pitch-shifting-harmonizer-plugin-by-eventide-free-download/

Offer ends in just 1 week from today, you don't want to miss this one.

Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHGNkQVwzA&list=PLq5zvy3wsKYbn0qqNdTPEyJuRCXM4wdW8

Audio Demos
https://soundcloud.com/reverb-com/sets/eventide-quadravox

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Audio Plugin Deals said:

Can you send an email to support? We'll sort this out for you asap.

It`s in my account now thank you, but when I register at eventide I get...

"The given product is already registered to another user. If you need assistance having a product unregistered that you purchased from a previous owner, please contact Eventide support at support@eventide.com."

APD sent me NEW serial # almost immediately (GREAT SUPPORT!!!)
I register that one, and get the SAME MESSAGE!!! 
Ok, so I go to my account at Eventide 
and it shows DEPOSITED.  I check my
iLok and they are there.  Something is 
DEFINITELY WRONG with the Eventide
Website!!!

7 hours ago, rasure said:

It`s in my account now thank you, but when I register at eventide I get...

"The given product is already registered to another user. If you need assistance having a product unregistered that you purchased from a previous owner, please contact Eventide support at support@eventide.com."

Check in your ilok account after some time.   I got the same annoying message, but it actually showed up despite the error.

Make sure you have an Auto Plugin, iLok (and software) AND Eventide login and account. You buy it from Audio Plug in, then register it at Eventide and then activate it with iLok. Yep, three accounts ...

I didn't have any of the three and fought getting it to show up in iLok. I finally realized I hadn't actually registered it at Eventide. Audio Plug in just sells it to you and you get the SN and KEY. You have to use that at Eventide before activating with iLok.

Edited by Awats

I already had Eventide and iLok accounts and I have been through similar processes before so a reasonably straightforward activation and installation here, except I initially pasted the complete string (SN and Key)in the SN box on the Eventide site causing it to protest, but that's user error.

I must say this plug looks a lot of fun at first glance. How this will translate into usefulness remains to be seen but I think it will be a keeper.

• Like 1