FREE Eventide QUADRAVOX - 4 Voice Pitch Shifting Harmonizer

Abstract

8 hours ago, Tiger The Frog said:

I love this plugin, and am very grateful,  but I also appreciate the email from APD telling me that I got $0 added to my Rewards Balance with this purchase!  🤑

Really?  I got one that said I received $20 in rewards for a free plugin (didn't have an account with APD nor did I have an Eventide account surprisingly).  Looks like you can use $5 at a time by the way, if you weren't aware.

For me it was a smooth process even though I had neither accounts required.  I did have an iLok account and that appears to have gone smoothly.  I believe that it also stated you don't need to use an iLok USB licenser but you'd have to use their soft-licenser if you didn't have the USB key.

This looks interesting, seems to work pretty well.  However, I really can do a lot of this straight up within Cubase (which is a comment I had read elsewhere about it, claiming Cubase's VariAudio sounded better but I can't yet speak to that aspect) but I still think this approach is different and seems friendly to use so far.

I do wish APD had inserted some line breaks in that email, finding the serial and key information took me a little bit longer than I'd like to admit being that they were all smashed together in the text block but once I got over that hump it worked well for me.  Sorry to hear about others having trouble.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia