FREE Eventide QUADRAVOX - 4 Voice Pitch Shifting Harmonizer

Abstract

25 minutes ago, Terry Kelley said:

Not sure what the story is. Bought it for $0 at Eventide, got the serial number, loaded ilok but the license never shows up for activation. I can log into ilok or use that app and it's not there. CbB pops up the Eventide activation screen when I scan but the Quadravox isn't in the list to activate.

Yes and this is the 21st Century ...

Go to your Eventide account.  Next to the product there will be a button that says "Activate", which will
load the license to your iLok

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Awats said:

Yes, but you have to have one. See my edit in my post.

Well it would be assumed that you had one, and, if you didn't, would create one...as
you did.  As with just about any vendor, you have to have an account to deposit the license
into...especially iLok software, as they require an iLok ID to activate.

3 hours ago, Promidi said:

Registration has to be much made much easier than that.  I don't need this plugin that badly for this number of hoops....

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing at times ... LOL!

If someone has never bought an Eventide plug in, I would:

1. Download iLok, install it and create an account. Save yourself some grief and use the same email for all three (steps 1, 2 and 3.)

2. Create an account on Eventide and note the user name you chose. That is what iLok looks for to activate the plugin.

3. Buy the plug in from Plugin Audio Deals, note the SN and KEY message and then install it.

4. WIth the SN and KEY, register it on Eventide.

5. Go to iLok and activate it.

6. THEN, start Cakewalk and confirm it's in there. I had to go into the plugin manager and add the path to the 64bit version under Program Files-> Common Files-> Steinberg-VST2->Eventide.

Everything works well. It's an interesting plug in with lots of presets and adjust-ability.

TK

Edited by Awats
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rasure said:

Still no reply from APD and still getting the the given serial number is already registered to another user message.

Image2.jpg

Hi guys,

I got the same error message last night when I went to Eventide's website to register QUADRAVOX.  So today I tried again using the same serial# and I was able to register QUADRAVOX  successfully.  Maybe the error was caused when a lot of people tried to register their copy at the same time.

I hope this helps.

Take care!

...trying to recover from download/registration/installation process... must attach part A using supplied screws with clockwise effort... be sure to note Coriolis effect according to distance from equator... I-Lok must be registered with Look magazine subscription... do not pass go... collect free vst...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Humberto said:

Hi guys,

I got the same error message last night when I went to Eventide's website to register QUADRAVOX.  So today I tried again using the same serial# and I was able to register QUADRAVOX  successfully.  Maybe the error was caused when a lot of people tried to register their copy at the same time.

I hope this helps.

Take care!

Still no luck for me today.

I also had accounts in Eventide and APD and worked flawlessly.

Just a heads up, right now Reverb has a free exclusive with 10 presets for Eventide Quadravox 

https://reverb.com/software/presets/eventide/252-presets-for-eventide-quadravox-reverb-exclusive

Unpack the ZIP file and drag and drop the files to:

Hard Drive / Library / Application Support / Eventide / Presets

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rasure said:

Still no luck for me today.

When you log in and look under "My Account: My Products" (then logging into the ever dreaded here ilok account), can you verify that it's not there?  

A lot of my friends (and I) had the same "already registered" message, but right afterward checking in the products tab it showed up.  

Edited by e-cue
autocorrect autononcorrected, like, what the duck?