FREE Eventide QUADRAVOX - 4 Voice Pitch Shifting Harmonizer

Abstract

A unique composition tool, QUADRAVOX can generate up to four voices based on chosen key and timing interval. Each of the four voices can be independently manipulated by level, panning, delay time with feedback and pitch. Stack harmonies, widen instruments, and create innovative rhythmic sequences with more than 60 presets.

QUADRAVOX is compatible with Mac or PC in AAX, VST and AU formats.

VALUE: $99.00 / 100% OFF!

https://audioplugin.deals/quadravox-the-4-voice-pitch-shifting-harmonizer-plugin-by-eventide-free-download/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

So, APD (very quickly) sent me a NEW serial #.
I received the SAME error message.  BUT, when
I check my account, they are there, so I check my iLok
account and they are there???

Eventide's Website is WHACK!!!

Everytime I log in it tells me "Too many log in attempts",
even though it's my first time trying to log in, and EVERY
TIME I have to reset my password.

Their Website has SEVERE issues!

• Thanks 1

I cant even email support at audio plugin deals, I get this message "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later." then when I try again keep getting the too many attempts message.

Cant resister at eventide until I get a new serial and key, preferably one that hasn't already been registered.

Edited by rasure

45 minutes ago, rasure said:

I cant even email support at audio plugin deals, I get this message "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later." then when I try again keep getting the too many attempts message.

Cant resister at eventide until I get a new serial and key, preferably one that hasn't already been registered.

Check your Eventide Account...it's most likely already there...all you have to do is activate it,
and download....

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Check your Eventide Account...it's most likely already there...all you have to do is activate it,
and download....

Have checked nothing there apart from the products I previously registered. My support email finally went through to APD, just waiting a reply.

• Like 1

I got errors twice.

• When registering AudioPluginDeals account.
    Resolved with just reload the page. (Already I was logging in.)
  • When registering a new product on Eventide.
    Resolved with going My Products page. (Already Quadravox Native was added.)

Now, downloading...

• Like 1

Not sure what the story is. Bought it for $0 at Eventide, got the serial number, loaded ilok but the license never shows up for activation. I can log into ilok or use that app and it's not there. CbB pops up the Eventide activation screen when I scan but the Quadravox isn't in the list to activate.

Yes and this is the 21st Century ...

Edit: I got it working. Not sure what I did, but I followed the link above, put it in the cart, went to check out, filled out everything (name, address, email) and what I thought was a user name and login. I finished up and got an email to download and use iLok for activation. I downloaded iLok, registered but it never showed up in iLok. The request to activate it would show up during the plug in scan in cakewalk but not the option to actually activate it.

After some futzing I went to Eventide and noticed I didn't have a login. I created one and was able to take the SN and code from the email and register it. Bang, it shows up in iLok - Activate - done.

It appears the sale isn't through Eventide but rather Audio Plugin Deals and that is where the first account login is created when you buy it. You still have to create a login at Eventide to register it and then have one for iLok to activate it (and then Cakewalk will stop bugging you.)

A tad tedious if I might say so ...

Edited by Terry Kelley
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1