Tales Of An Almost Forgotten Yesterday

kennywtelejazz

On 12/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, ABull said:

Hi Kenny, This is beautifully mixed -- I love those melancholy sounds and you performed everything with taste and wonderful tone (as usual for you).  A fine piece of work, my friend. ~~Allan

Hi Allan ,

I appreciate the kind words you have said   .

all the best ,

Kenny

On 12/5/2019 at 3:38 PM, Old Joad said:

This almost has a Gregg Allman feel to it. very cool😎

Hi Old Joad ,

After listening to music all my life then out of the blue,  all the music I wanted to play when I was younger sneaks up me  and influences the music I'm playing today . 

cool beans huh ?  thanks for the listen .

10 hours ago, congalocke said:

A very pleasant laid back song. Just meandering here and there. Nice guitar playing..

Hello congalocke ,

While I'm playing I'm basically just winging   it  ,  whatever  I end up playing turns out to be a process  of discovery even for me . 

I'm glad you enjoyed the song and my guitar playing .

all the best,

Kenny

On 12/8/2019 at 4:04 PM, emeraldsoul said:

Van Morrison and Joe Walsh had a baby. :) very cool guitar leads, you be a talented player!

-Tom

🤣

Your post got me thinking about the baby pictures Conan O Brian used to have on his show with all his fictitious celebrity couples ..

Thanks for the kind word on my playing .....means a lot too me

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Very nice, Kenny!  Your superb tone and phrasing are always good to hear.  I'm not very familiar with BIAB, but I'm impressed with the pedal steel in this tune.  You've given me some ideas to try in the future, so thanks for the inspiration, my friend.  May you stay prolific!