​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

I apologize for my new lows in this Fred. 🥴

I have plunged into unfunny again

I have failed at Bapu quality humor

I must withdraw deeply into inter thoughts for regeneration

which reminds me of when I went to the Pet store down the street. I asked the clerk if they had any nickel plated bird cages. HE said "no"

so I said "so you you only carry nickeless cages 

i have no shame  😳

52 minutes ago, craigb said:

Not sure if any of us were part of that decision, 'cause, if we were, EVERYDAY would be Friday!  Ya?  😁

Then "we" are an odd bunch. I always preferred Saturdays. I didn't have to work on Saturdays. But Friday afternoons would last for days.

I know Ed. Most of the nuts we have left have been hanging around a long time. It's tough to see one go.

I don't see much of the nuts closest to me, but I know they're there still hanging around in the shadows.

Sometimes we only miss what we don't have......was that deep?  Enjoy your nuts while you still can.

This in a nutshell, is how I feel.

Book of BECAN

-   Becan must ALWAYS exist in thy refrigerator always and if possible froze quantities for emergencies

-   There is no such food that does not go well with Becan

-   There are 2 kinds of people 1( those that love Becan

2) In case of zombie apocalypse, those to be used as fodder

-   Crispy or chewy shall be the Becan . Either are acceptable and thou shall not discriminate 

-   Becan is the answer to the wold's problems

-   Becan presents ZERO health risks     SILENCE! 

-   A meal without Becan is not worth eating

-  Becan will be consumed on the Sabbath the Mondath the Tuesdath the Wedsdath the Thursdath the TGIF and especially Saturday 

-   In the future you may be given a breathalyzer test in which you will receive your BEC  ( short for Becan and equal to the slices you may receive divided by 100)

• Like 1