​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

I resist going to made-up shopping holidays like Black Friday, Prime Day, Cyber Monday, and so on. Participating would just make me feel manipulated.

But then, I've never been "one of the crowd" - a weirdo according to some.

I gigged on "Black Friday" at an RV Resort where about 300 French Canadians and 300 US travelers park there rigs. It was  a great party, we did over 3 hours without a break because it was just too much fun to stop. The smiles and energy from the audience kept us stoked.

BTW 30 years before Corporate America changed Black Friday into a shopping day, the term was used by the Philadelphia police department as a negative term. It described the parking problems, traffic jams, shoplifting, and other theft nightmare for the police department that occured the day after Thanksgiving.

Insights and incites by Notes

My wife usually gets her hair products for herself and our daughters at the 70% off sale.  If there is something I'm looking at this time of year I usually wait to see if it is on sale. I was interested in a couple of Pianoteq add-ons but I'll wait to a good sale on them.