​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

On 8/22/2019 at 4:24 PM, Pragi said:

Pay attention :

image.png.6d7cdf639ef7cb3d76fafcee2b6af7ed.png

that can also happen if a sloppy or bad job is done sweeping not to mention

if your broom knocks over a guitar etc

A boy was selling fish on a corner.  He started yelling, "Dam fish for sale! Get your dam fish here!" A pastor hears this and asks, "Why are you calling them 'dam fish.'" He says, "Because I caught these fish at the local dam." The pastor buys a couple fish, . Later at the dinner table, he asks his son to pass the dam fish. He responds, "That's the spirit, Dad! Now pass the f*cking potatoes!"

Edited by bayoubill

Speaking of GPS coordinates:

The first year my girls got smart phones the Easter Egg Hunt had GPS number in each egg. They had to figure out the location of their hidden "Easter Baskets" by the GPS location. They finally figured it out that the Baskets were at Grandparents house 😆 

Last year they made a hunt for wife and I. Boy did they get us back.  They mad a crossword puzzle and a Jumble to figure out.  We did it. Or I should say my wife figured most of it out.  We actually had a good time. We thought we were bad having a few dozen eggs hidden. They they way more eggs hidden with clues in each. I think it took us 1-1/2 hours just to find the eggs!

We started our girls on these twister Easter Egg Hunts when they were toddles and each year we came up with something harder then the last year.

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

Is everybody excited that this is my Friday?

Ya, I'm a rebel. 4 day weekend ahead.

3 day weekend and 4 day  work for me, .

Will go for a 4 days weekend , 

Congrats, to you for managing  a  4 day weekend  , did you manage that every weekend ?

Edited by Pragi