​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

Speaking of hippiepotamuses it reminds me of a story  cousin Wayne told me about his one and only job at the local zoo.

The zoo had a gorilla that died right before the zoo opened that fateful day. It was the only gorilla at the zoo. However, the gorilla was their most popular attraction by far, and they couldn't afford to go a day without it. So the zoo owner asked newly hired Wayne to wear a gorilla suit they had in storage for an extra $100 a day. He would have to go in the gorilla cage and pretend to be the gorilla until the zoo can afford a new one.

Quickly, the new "gorilla" became the most popular craze at the zoo. People from all over were coming to see the "Human-like" gorilla. About a month in, popularity started to wear off. So, to get peoples attention back, Wayne decided to climb over his enclosure and hang from the net ceiling above the lions den next to him. As a large crowd of people gather watching the spectacle in awe and terror, Wayne suddenly lost his grip and fell to the floor of the lions den. Wayne started screaming "HELP!! HELP!!!" Suddenly a lion pounced on him from behind and whispered in his ear, "Shut up you idiot you're going to get us both fired."

Edited by bayoubill
I once quit a job as a can crusher cuz it was soda pressing
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

What do you call a beatnik who lives by the river?

A hippiepotamus!

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

But most Hippies showed off their bodies. A hippiepotamus is usually hiding in the mud😀

Same with most hippies.  That's why I like to keep some hippy repellent near by! 😆

bar-soap-liquid-soap-16x9.jpg

• Great Idea 1

I was thinking. If someone wants coffee they put it in a coffee pot and brew it. If they want tea they put it in a teapot and brew it. 

I think I have just invented  THE POT POT!

Now all I have to do is make a pot that brews pot then move to Alaska  California  Colorado  Oregon  Massachusetts  Nevada  Michigan or  Washington  

• Great Idea 1

33 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

I was thinking. If someone wants coffee they put it in a coffee pot and brew it. If they want tea they put it in a teapot and brew it. 

I think I have just invented  THE POT POT!

Now all I have to do is make a pot that brews pot then move to Alaska  California  Colorado  Oregon  Massachusetts  Nevada  Michigan or  Washington  

You can add Illinois to the list starting beginning next year.   Don't think it is a reason to move to Illinois though9_9

• Thanks 1