​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

That's whom I live with

I'm out numbered.  Wife, 2 daughters, 2 female cats and 1 female dog.    I was the one who wanted female cats as I had female cats growing up and knew their behavior.   And yes I'm totally outnumbered but wouldn't change it 😃

Okay now back to Bapu's random thoughts. Where are you Bapu.........................................

Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I want to shoot
The whole day down

*Side fact!*

Brenda was a year ahead of me in school and I not only ended up with one of her school books, but I was walking on a trail behind the school with a friend on our way to Junior High (now called Middle School) when the shooting started and had bullets aimed (unsuccessfully) in our direction.  The closest being a ricochet off a fence post that was very close.  A playground supervisor yelled at us to get down so, for about 2.5 hours, we were on our bellies while the police frenzy took place below us.  Then we snuck off - they (and, more importantly our parents) never even knew we were up there!  We only went to look because we thought someone was setting off fireworks...