​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

Ken good to see you popping back in. Those health issues can be a real problem in trying to make music. Similar here right now. I wonder when it's going to all be over. You ever wonder that?

I don't often eat steak but when I do........ Picked up some nice ribeye steaks from a custom butcher near me. Bought 4. Ate two that evening with my wife. The other two were in the fridge for a week. Decided to make the other two Sat. My wife wasn't feeling well and suggested I  eat them without her. I didn't argue with her. I helped my puppies out some too. They have a good doggie life me thinks.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

21 hours ago, Mesh said:

Everything in moderation works well for moi (except Becan of course). I do lurve me some rib eye steaks, but sometimes there's a bit of terror on my face when I see some green on the plate....I felt really bad for that broccoli being uprooted from it's peaceful existence.  :o

Fear of broccoli?   Sorry to hear about your Floret' s Syndrome

• Haha 1

Lachanophobia is no joking matter, but completely understandable considering it's displacement on a steak plate. I consulted a Becan Professional (Bapu) regarding this and he said there's an oinkment for it.    

Good day, peeps.

Tomorrow is Norway's Constitution Day, so I've started the celebration early with a long overdue Beer O'Clock 😎🍺

Cheers!!

Tomorrow will be spent doing as little as possible, plus continuing Beer O'Clock from the get-go    🍺

23 hours ago, Zargg said:

Good day, peeps.

Tomorrow is Norway's Constitution Day, so I've started the celebration early with a long overdue Beer O'Clock 😎🍺

Cheers!!

Tomorrow will be spent doing as little as possible, plus continuing Beer O'Clock from the get-go    🍺

Sounds like Beer O'Day to me.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I'll have the SESAME JACK CHICKEN STRIPS please.
You did make reservations at TGIF didn't you?

No one said we needed reservations at TGIF......but the buffalo wings and beer are ready.

Edited by Mesh