​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

4 hours ago, Gswitz said:

My daughter watched the star wars movies too quickly i think. She was vaguely interested but not how i expected.

Maybe if she watched them over 42 years like those of us who were alive for the first one? 😆

10 minutes ago, craigb said:

Maybe if she watched them over 42 years like those of us who were alive for the first one? 😆

Thanks for reminding me I'm old😐
I remember waiting in a long line to see the the first Star Wars movie with my dad. Back then you couldn't buy advanced reserved seating🤣
I'm surprised the movie theater didn't make us pop our own pop corn!

My daughters are the same way about Star Wars. Not into it. But, Marvel movies is a whole different story. So I can live with the
diss of Star Wars.   We had our night time TV last night with the first episode of season 6   " Marvel  Agents of Shield"   😀

Of course I must add to my comment of Stars Wars. I'll be going to see "The Rise of Skywalker the week it comes out. I have to as a tribute to my father who was a sci-fi fanatic. I wish he was still with me to see the last episode.

Greetings, folks.
I've been quite absent to due to life in general, and health issues with/for both my wife and me.
Will try to get back to usual nonsense ASAP.
Mike has been used, but still feels lonely 😒
NagBap takes care of it most of the time, though 😎
Just a post to let you know I'm still breathing both in and out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zargg said:

Greetings, folks.
I've been quite absent to due to life in general, and health issues with/for both my wife and me.
Will try to get back to usual nonsense ASAP.
Mike has been used, but still feels lonely 😒
NagBap takes care of it most of the time, though 😎
Just a post to let you know I'm still breathing both in and out.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

I now eat Hungry Jacks Vegan Burgers. I can once again enjoy fast food. Their first attempt was disgusting trash, tasted like cardboard with the same texture as well. These new ones are much better, taste better and perhaps a little soft but I am going to get one tomorrow when I drive into the city. Vegan Burger with orange juice and fries. Looking forward to it.

In addition to enjoying the taste experience, I know I won't die of a heart attack or bowel cancer and some poor terrified animal does not have to suffer so I can enjoy a burger.

Everything in moderation works well for moi (except Becan of course). I do lurve me some rib eye steaks, but sometimes there's a bit of terror on my face when I see some green on the plate....I felt really bad for that broccoli being uprooted from it's peaceful existence.  :o

• Like 1