​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

Just now, InstrEd said:

Bapu looks like you are really making camp with Presonus. I heard it really integrates well with Studio One. Let us know how you like it. 

So far so good. Just did some playing with a simple (so far) 8 track song. Getting the feel for it. Gotta explore more now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, InstrEd said:

Bapu looks like you are really making camp with Presonus. I heard it really integrates well with Studio One. Let us know how you like it. 

It has a (SONAR) Cakewalk mode too.

Supposedly it will work in Mixbus, I've yet to try anything but SO4P.

• Like 1

Just now, InstrEd said:

I got SO4P but just don't have the time right now to get to really know the program. I want to mess around with the arranger and chord track one of these nights.

Generally speaking they are brilliant. 

Chord detection works best on single instrument tracks. Think piano or cleanish guitar. Does a decent job on distorted guitar tracks. But the killer feature is after a chord track is setup and all tracks (obviously not percussion type tracks) are enabled/linked you can change a chord on the Chord Track and it automagically changes all the supporting tracks. It's pretty sick if you don't try to over use it (by moving the chord beyond it's ability).

Arranger track is killer too.

• Like 1