​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

I  interrupt this message for an impotent massage  

I Am forced to be shopping with XX.  Time is moving extremely slow and I Am having an incredible urge to check NFL scores lt’s one of those “ does this make me look fat ?” shopping trips where I have no say on what we are shopping for 

3 hours ago, bayoubill said:

I  interrupt this message for an impotent massage  

I Am forced to be shopping with XX.  Time is moving extremely slow and I Am having an incredible urge to check NFL scores lt’s one of those “ does this make me look fat ?” shopping trips where I have no say on what we are shopping for 

I feels for ya Bill. Been there done that.

Edited by Bapu

The Lovely Lady and I have separate finances. That way we can't really object to any purchases the other makes.

The only thing The Lovely Lady (jokingly) objects to is my getting another bass or guitar (she seriously thinks 13 is more than enough even though she bought 4 of them for me).

My wife also plays guitar. If I want a new guitar she knows she'll get to play it too!

She liked my Parker DF so much, I bought a similar one for her. Different pickup configuration, so we can trade guitars with each other.

The only problem with that is there is nobody to help me control my GAS. I have to be responsible not to overspend myself.

But then, since I got my Parker, I haven't had any GAS. I can look at other guitars, admire their beauty, but am perfectly happy with my custom shop Parker 522NN (NN for Notes Norton).

which reminds me of the last time I had a random thought. 

I was curious about where in the Auditorium I needed to put the mics to get the best sound for my acoustic Taylor guitar. I sat a chair about half way and had my grand son play a chord. There was an interesting reverberation I liked but I could hear the sound bouncing from several directions and lingering too long. Just about that time I heard a pigeon on stage fluttering . The pigeon cooed but all I heard was one coo sound and no boucncing off the walls. I turned to my grandson and told him

" a coo sticks" 

• Haha 2

Just now, bayoubill said:

which reminds me of the last time I had a random thought. 

I was curious about where in the Auditorium I needed to put the mics to get the best sound for my acoustic Taylor guitar. I sat a chair about half way and had my grand son play a chord. There was an interesting reverberation I liked but I could hear the sound bouncing from several directions and lingering too long. Just about that time I heard a pigeon on stage fluttering . The pigeon cooed but all I heard was one coo sound and no boucncing off the walls. I turned to my grandson and told him

" a coo sticks" 

boo   boo                        boo   ...         boo                    boo                 boo        boo    ...        BOO!!!!