​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

On 11/15/2020 at 10:53 AM, Notes_Norton said:

Instead of bifocals, try progressive lenses.

They were offered, at a higher price. I remember in the old forum a fred about glasses and a couple folks remarked that they had difficulty adjusting to the progressives, thus the decision to get the bifocals.

On 11/14/2020 at 2:48 PM, bayoubill said:

I can't see out of my right eye cuz of the cataracts so  Gregy you may have more fun coming is a decade or two

Already there, Bill. She said I have the beginnings of cataracts in both eyes. 

7 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

They were offered, at a higher price. I remember in the old forum a fred about glasses and a couple folks remarked that they had difficulty adjusting to the progressives, thus the decision to get the bifocals.

Already there, Bill. She said I have the beginnings of cataracts in both eyes. 

I remember when I had my eye exam at under 40 years old.  The doc told me I got some good news and bad news to tell you.  I said what is the bad news first.  He replied you need bi-focals.  Okay then what is the good news?   His reply is that I was already two prescription strengths past when he recommends getting bifocals or progressives. With that he said I don't think you will have any trouble getting used to the progressives.  He was right as I adjusted to them in only several days.  Years later my wife finally had to get them and it took her several weeks to adjust to them.