​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

12 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Half of the USA is not safe to be riding around at the moment.  Yet there is a good chunk of the population that believe it to be just a hoax!
"Crazy people for Crazy Times"!

Yes, they'd rather believe a real estate salesman, a self-appointed preacher, a faux news pundit, an anti-vaxxer, or a flat earther than the scientists who are experts in the field of communicable diseases and who learned from their predecessors who defeated polio, smallpox, diphtheria, and many other great plagues of the past.

I don't understand why.

Notes

4 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

don't understand why.

I had a customer, well hopefully not anymore.  Started to proclaim the Donkeys orchestrated Covid to prevent Mr. Orange from being re-elected. I actually lost it and told him to get the F***-Out.  As I have said before my wife is a nurse and has seen what this Covid can do.   To show I'm not just going off the deep-end. Two customers have masks with sayings to Support Mr. Orange for 2020.  I don't agree with them but they don't say anything and I don't say anything. I just take there money.  This older guy always wants to bash the donkeys and I finally couldn't take it anymore.   And for the record I hate both Donkeys and Elephants. All they care about is Power.