IMG-2113.png 

and not this one :D

3 hours ago, Sheens said:

Bacon interuption

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sheens said:

happy weekend everyone

Metallic-Unfit-Arkshell-size-restricted.

54 minutes ago, craigb said:

Darwin Award nominee?

Darwinian evolution must be reconciled with human psychology.

If there are chicks watching him do this from the get go, and, for the sake of argument, can we assume that they are really HOT chicks, said females will respond to his epicness, extremeness, and overall derring-do with a dramatically increased desire to mate with him.

I feel comfortable in my assertion of HOT chicks watching, because why else would any dude do that? Probably not for just chicks of the lesser hotnesses.

Assuming there's anything left to mate with at the end, he might have just secured a purchase for his seeds in the greater gene pool. Darwin, eat your heart out.

30 minutes ago, emeraldsoul said:

Darwinian evolution must be reconciled with human psychology.

I'm heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from the man in the oval office that this is the  official treatment for Covid-19.
The drinking bleach was just a fad.  Go ahead and venture out and give it a try. What do you have to lose 😆

I have a bridge to sell you if you believe this horse poop  🤣 

Which reminds me.  An organization is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different limbs at different levels. The monkeys on top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. The monkeys on the bottom look up and see nothing but Aholes.

• Haha 1