​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

3 hours ago, synkrotron said:

Neutrino.

Four copies sold already...

Now 5.

Amazing.

So, when were you going to tell me about it??? 😮

Wow, AND, I just discovered that you released one at the end of February without telling me too???!! 🤔

Well, the jokes on you Budsk!  I just bought both, AND, because Beach said I could "Name My Price" I bought it for £-100! 😜😁

Actually, upon thinking about it, I've got some gear I want, so I might just buy Beach again for £-10,000 this time! 😆

Edited by craigb
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, craigb said:

So, when were you going to tell me about it??? 

LOL!

Well, if you had accepted to receive updates then you would have been told. Now that I know that you haven't signed up for e-mails I'll pester you each time 😛

And bloody hell Craig! A fiver for the free one as well?! That was supposed to be a thanks to my millions of fans :D

I dunno!

Well, let me know how you get on with the latest. I wasn't sure about the twenty minutes per track thing. It took me a load more time to record, mix and then master twenty minute tracks. I think I'll be sticking to the "radio friendly" ten minute long tracks in future...

50 minutes ago, craigb said:

Well, the jokes on you Budsk!  I just bought both, AND, because Beach said I could "Name My Price" I bought it for £-100! 😜😁

Actually, upon thinking about it, I've got some gear I want, so I might just buy Beach again for £-10,000 this time! 😆

Is that 'deal' still on?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, synkrotron said:

Sorry, Ed, it was only open to people with the first name of "Craig" and only for a very, very short window.

You will have to wait for a similar "Ed" based deal.

Are you saying I need to take the blue pill, then?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, synkrotron said:

LOL!

Well, if you had accepted to receive updates then you would have been told. Now that I know that you haven't signed up for e-mails I'll pester you each time 😛

And bloody hell Craig! A fiver for the free one as well?! That was supposed to be a thanks to my millions of fans :D

I dunno!

Well, let me know how you get on with the latest. I wasn't sure about the twenty minutes per track thing. It took me a load more time to record, mix and then master twenty minute tracks. I think I'll be sticking to the "radio friendly" ten minute long tracks in future...

*Pfft...!*  That's about what a decent pint costs out here and those don't take as much effort to make!  (Plus those pints still aren't available and your music is!) 🙂

Maybe, if you want to go back to six ten-minute long songs, your next album could be called "Quarks!" since there are six of those (Up, Down, Strange, Charm, Top and Bottom). 😁

• Great Idea 1

7 hours ago, craigb said:

Maybe, if you want to go back to six ten-minute long songs, your next album could be called "Quarks!" since there are six of those (Up, Down, Strange, Charm, Top and Bottom).

Yes, good idea that :D

I will give you due credit...

20 hours ago, craigb said:

So, when were you going to tell me about it??? 😮

Wow, AND, I just discovered that you released one at the end of February without telling me too???!! 🤔

To continue the story of my brother the programmer's Korg MS 2000...
That guy was interested in buying it for his son, so my brother dug it out of the closet and hooked it up, and it didn't work! ☹️
While he and I scoured the manual for the reason why it wouldn't work, time passed and the guy bought something else.
Meanwhile, the brother discovered that he had the polarity wrong on his after-market power supply, switched it to the correct position and now it works.
But he's having fun with it now and probably won't consider selling it until he gets bored with it again.

• Like 2