​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

19 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

In the 1960s, I had a neighbor who grew pot. When it was about to be mature, he found out his dog liked it and nibbled the hemp down to the roots.

That low down dirty dog.

39 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

In the 1960s, I had a neighbor who grew pot. When it was about to be mature, he found out his dog liked it and nibbled the hemp down to the roots.

Uh huh. A "neighbor". I used to have a "neighbor" like that, too. 9_9

all righty then! I have a house in the back for rent! You can grow what you want when you want.  The rent is negotiable

Edited by bayoubill
What is the difference between a drunk and a stoner at a stop sign? The drunk guy runs it and the stoner waits for it to turn green!
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

Uh huh. A "neighbor". I used to have a "neighbor" like that, too. 9_9

Really was my neighbor. My yard was fenced in and I didn't own a dog.

Funny thing, the neighbor's dog didn't seem high, I guess he just liked the taste of the weed.

It was both funny and tragic. :D

2 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

There was a story on NPR a long time ago. The female correspondent related the experience of her dog getting addicted to some type of frog which oozed a hallucinogenic substance. It was hilarious.

Snoop Dogg? 

3 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

There are some toads here that like to eat dog food. If the dog eats the toad, it can kill them.

The toad is a recent exotic, and people don't leave dog food outdoors anymore because it attracts them.

Joe Exotic the Tiger King?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

There are some toads here that like to eat dog food. If the dog eats the toad, it can kill them.

The toad is a recent exotic, and people don't leave dog food outdoors anymore because it attracts them.

If the dog eats one an "croaks" you can say "I Toad you not to eat that".

groan

I wouldn't know. I Am restricted to my home by my Pulmonary  and Primary Care Doctors.  No social settings at all for me.  What I  do is place orders with XX and hope she gets them but since I do all the cooking and Becan I get what I want.

Going to cut the back yard in a few minutes. A joy ride on the Cub Cadet is always fun!