​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

We have had remote access setup at work for quite some time. Nine of our company employees permanently work remotely. They officially made everyone remote workers yesterday even though I have been doing it since Tuesday.

That's about all I've been doing this whole week!  I've been remoted in lots of places:  Portland, Seattle, Manila and Mexico!  Most have never tried to use their home computers and laptops to VPN into work...  Fun, fun, fun.

Finally got through and apparently the servers were slammed with all the peeps working from home....throttled the system down to a halt. At least I'm happy to be at home and sit at the DAW  work from home. 

So at my wife's work they are stealing the face masks and hand sanitizer from the out-patient rooms. The staff have to now bring in the hand sanitizer with them with the masks  when they check in a patient.  Really are people that messed up to not do the right thing.  Of course I say this and at my work customer stole the TP on Monday.   It was between two different customers.  It takes all kinds 😮  

We've never been hoarders and we've never run out of TP or PT or Napkins. 

As of today we have a 30+ day supply. at day 20-25 I'll start shopping around.

The Lovely Lady went to the market today. There was about a 10-15  minute wait outside for her and they only let abut 10 people in at a time. She said it was civil. 

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

We've never been hoarders and we've never run out of TP or PT or Napkins. 

As of today we have a 30+ day supply. at day 20-25 I'll start shopping around.

The Lovely Lady went to the market today. There was about a 10-15  minute wait outside for her and they only let abut 10 people in at a time. She said it was civil. 

That they are trying to space them out is good unless they are packed like Sardines waiting to get inside the store. I say this because that is what it was like when I passed the Sam's Club this morning. Lined up outside like Sardines!