​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

13 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

I Am shure that I Am fine from any corona extra thingy

My only symptoms are a runny nose, sore throat, cough, and very slight fever so nothing to worry about

Bill I think I'll skip on the pie that you were making for me🙄  You were making those pies weren't you...

I have been putting it off cuz of my weight. I Am trying to get down to my original weight so I have to watch how many pies I eat at a time

oh yeah, my original weight was 7 pounds 9 ounces

Edited by bayoubill
New weight loss program was a fraud cuz it was merely super glue for my mouth
  • Haha 3

Went to Walmart yesterday. It was as if everyone was preparing for simultaneous hurricane and blizzard, and/or the zombie apocalypse. 

In the credits for a recently-viewed movie: "Pro Tools Recordist".

It might have been "Yesterday", a fantasy about guy who wakes up in a world without the Beatles. He remembers them and goes on to become famous playing their songs.

I Am thinking about starting a new unfinished song.

Wish me luck.

With the song, not the zombie apocalypse. Everyone knows that won't be until 2027.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, Bapu said:

I have several of those. Do you want juan? it will make it easier on you I suppose.

Maybe we could swap a project or two. That way we wouldn't be not finishing our own projects, but someone else's.

7 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

Maybe we could swap a project or two. That way we wouldn't be not finishing our own projects, but someone else's.

That's actually very interesting...the only thing is if the other persons project is not your cup of tea. Still an interesting thought/idea. ;)