​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

23 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Women's underwear:

Why is a Bra called A bra and panties called a PAIR of panties?

The correct answer is for the same reason that a pair of pants or pair of trousers is called a "pair". Both panties and pants derive from the word pantaloons. Originally pantaloons were a covering for the leg only - two legs, hence a pair.

Just now, Wibbles said:

The correct answer is for the same reason that a pair of pants or pair of trousers is called a "pair". Both panties and pants derive from the word pantaloons. Originally pantaloons were a covering for the leg only - two legs, hence a pair.

OK, that's good. (Although it took some of the fun out of it)

But a bra still covers a pair.

4 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

OK, that's good. (Although it took some of the fun out of it)

But a bra still covers a pair.

Ah, but just think of the fun you can have annoying people by being a smart-@rse if they ever ask the question. :)

Edited by Wibbles

19 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

Where did you find that? It's not in my dictionary!

I hesitate to say, I saw it when looking up panties*. :D

* I knew the truth about panties without needing to look it up.

A couple Cannibal comments overheard...

"Don't boil those missionaries!  They're Friars!"

"Don't put the cute girl in the pot, the Chief wants his breakfast in bed."

[While eating a clown] "Does this taste funny to you?"

Cannibal 1 "Your wife makes a great soup!"  Cannibal 2 "That she does!  But I'll still miss her..."

Young Cannibal [looking at a record producer] "I don't want to eat this!"  Mother Cannibal "I don't want to hear any of that!  You must eat the vegetables too!"

• Haha 1

Riddle for the day:

On a cannibal island, a shipwrecked man was caught and brought to the chief. In fear for his life, the man pleaded with the chief to set him free. The chief being in a charitable mood and already had his fill stated 'if you make a statement that is false, you'll be shot by an arrow and if you make statement that is true, you'll be beheaded'.

The man thought for awhile and made a statement. The chief had no choice but to set him free...what was the statement that the man made?  

Edited by Mesh

5 hours ago, Mesh said:

Riddle for the day:

On a cannibal island, a shipwrecked man was caught and brought to the chief. In fear for his life, the man pleaded with the chief to set him free. The chief being in a charitable mood and already had his fill stated 'if you make a statement that is false, you'll be shot by an arrow and if you make statement that is true, you'll be beheaded'.

The man thought for awhile and made a statement. The chief had no choice but to set him free...what was the statement that the man made?  

I've got an answer, but I'll wait to let others try first!

Here's a riddle back at ya!

A guy finds himself imprisoned in a magical room; a ghostly figure hovers near him.  The figure tells him "There are two doors that exit this room. One leads to freedom, the other to an immediate and painful death!  Near each door is an orb that will answer any question you ask, however, while one always tells the truth, the other always lies.  If you are worthy, ask the right question and take the right action, your survival is assured!"  As soon as he finishes the last sentence, the figure disappears.

How do you ensure you'll choose the correct door?

On 3/6/2020 at 9:14 PM, craigb said:

Here's a riddle back at ya!

A guy finds himself imprisoned in a magical room; a ghostly figure hovers near him.  The figure tells him "There are two doors that exit this room. One leads to freedom, the other to an immediate and painful death!  Near each door is an orb that will answer any question you ask, however, while one always tells the truth, the other always lies.  If you are worthy, ask the right question and take the right action, your survival is assured!"  As soon as he finishes the last sentence, the figure disappears.

How do you ensure you'll choose the correct door?

Get a couple of Red Shite fans, push them through, and see what happens.

• Haha 1