​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

Who doesn't love Taco Bell???<...snip...>

I can't say I dislike it, as I've never eaten there, but I don't love it either.

I don't eat at fast food places. Life is too short to eat mediocre food.

I think the last time I ate fast food it was Burger King, and it was probably over 35 years ago.

When I eat out, I want the food cooked fresh, with good ingredients, the way I like it, and served to me at my table. 

I guess that puts me in the weirdo minority, but I've been strange and not like the others since I was a kid. I guess that's why I'm happy being a career musician.

Notes

Edited by Notes_Norton
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Notes_Norton said:

When I eat out, I want the food cooked fresh, with good ingredients, the way I like it, and served to me at my table. 

That's nice :)

I wish I could do the same but life is too short, and money in too short supply to enable me to indulge in such pleasures.

For me, nowadays, food is something I eat to stay alive and I'm not that bothered where it comes from, so long as I like the taste and the texture.

22 hours ago, synkrotron said:

That's nice :)

I wish I could do the same but life is too short, and money in too short supply to enable me to indulge in such pleasures.

For me, nowadays, food is something I eat to stay alive and I'm not that bothered where it comes from, so long as I like the taste and the texture.

There is more than one right way to go through life.

Notes

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

If that wasn’t bad enough I have a craving for Becan wrapped jalapeños poppers! 

I'm having a Becan Cheeseburger with jalapenos, onions, spicy chipotle mustard, and Becan.....with fries. That's about as green as I'm going to get. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1