​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

5 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

Witch reminds me! Since the storm outside started XX has not stopped staring through the window. It's getting annoying . Been  about an hour now

I suppose I should let her in

If she's paying the Bill's I say yes, let her in. Otherwise, let her in.

I was sitting outside in my car listening to some music I recorded early this afternoon. I put it on a flash drive as an MP3.   I wanted to hear what it sounded like on my car stereo system. While I was listening a friend of mine sent me an XXX video on my phone. I tried to play it but there was no sound. I turned the volume up to as load as it would go but still nothing.  I played it over and over for about 8 minutes then I realized my phone was connected to the Blue Tooth player in the living room where XX is having a get together with a couple and some members  of her book club.  I've been in my car 8 hours now

• Haha 4

Ihave I lost my touch?

did I ever have it and could I be arrested for it if I did?

is anything I say true or a reasonable proximity? Or both

what is Ed wearing?  Why?

why do I choke when I say funnaarr and chortle real fast? Why would I do that? 

All this and that will be answered on 

the PBS special Kingdom of the Omec 

wendsday at illeven

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bayoubill said:

what is Ed wearing?  Why?

Boy you sure are getting personal Bill. If you must know I'm wearing a blue pattern flannel shirt with blue jeans and New Balance sneakers. For underwear,

I think I will keep that private😉

Why does it matter?

It’s a habit from when I used to use my phone where I always interject What are you wearing to whomever I was speaking to 

I remember the 911 operator getting very angry but that’s not important right now 

I believe that question was for Bapu mostly to see what kind of mood he is in today 

I find myself at the Mall 

I have Taco Bell Philly Steaks.  Subway and Pizza House in front of me 

What do I order?

I Am getting skinnier by the minute! 
hep me!

Edited by bayoubill
I Am so skinny now I have to run around in the shower to get wet! And it's all YOUR fault!