​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

If you ( I say YOU in a descriptive non personal way here) had kids at 19, a woman could be a grandmother in her 40's....or less.

I don't know exactly what I'm getting at. This has nothing to do with either becan or sheep.  Maybe you can't tell who the Grandmudders are?

6 hours ago, Starise said:

If you ( I say YOU in a descriptive non personal way here) had kids at 19, a woman could be a grandmother in her 40's....or less.

I don't know exactly what I'm getting at. This has nothing to do with either becan or sheep.  Maybe you can't tell who the Grandmudders are?

Back in the 80's I used to have a secretary (yes, that's what they were called back then!) who was a grandmother in her 30's and a great-grandma in her 50's.  Her Mom and Grandma were still alive so that meant the eldest was a Great, great, great Grandmother!  (She was in her 90's and the whole family got featured in the newspaper once - having six generations alive at the same time is pretty rare!)

Around 2005, while I was the Director of a non-profit organization, one of the others on the Board became a grandmother at 39.  I guess it just runs in some families!