His Majesty Unfathomed

Starise

Thank you for the comments all! I thought I had been here to comment already 🐵 Sorry it took me so long to get back. I put this to a picture collage for anyone that might care to look at it.. also made some corrections to the mix.

The pic collage- I took em' two days ago a half hour from my house.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that pic "collage" as you call it is gorgeous, really enhances the piece! I missed most of the fall here in the PacNW, on the road on business.
The leaves are gone and the rain returned late last nite, we're in for a gray and drippy few months.
But you've brightened my day, thank you for that.

Tom

ps: what are you using for your strings?

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Been away and just got back. I really appreciate the feedback and listens. Tom. I kinda mixed it up on strings there with the cello being strainght Kontakt library, Joshua Bell violin . A little Amadeus and for light background I used  Spitfire Albion One.

I wish I could get to the PacNW to see what that's like sometime. Beautiful out there too I'm sure.

Enjoyed this very much.  Very pretty arrangement.  Impressive use of string libraries.  Just saw your video.  Perfect music for it.  So, you're from York County PA?  I'm in Reading (Berks).  Or have we already established that?  I seem to recall discussing the relatively close distance from me with somebody here.  Was that you?

🙂John B

Edited by Johnbee58

Hey, Tim,

How are you, buddy?  It's really great to see you posting a new one!👍

This is a very cool, cinematic and dramatic sounding piece of music with lots of tasty twists and turns!😀

The composition and orchestration is absolutely top-notch, and the mix sounds clean, wide and well textured.  I could easily imagine this being part of a movie soundtrack or backing for a classy documentary.

Outstanding work, Tim, this is really great!👍

Have a good weekend!
Bob