IK Axe I/O

cclarry

Hello friends,

I think IK Multimedia has changed this offer, because yesterday  I registered  my AXE audio interface

and I only got Amplitube DELUXE instead of the MAX version. Also, I noticed that even the link that Larry included on his

post sends you to the ZZOUNDS website where it now shows Amplitube Deluxe and not Amplitube MAX

as part of the deal.

• Sad 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:26 PM, chris.r said:

Guys, just a quick question. If you're making a purchase in the IK online store from an EU country, do they charge you the VAT amount according to your country or Italian VAT? Thx

When I have purchased from them they always charge the UK VAT rate (I am in the UK) so I guess it will be as per your country's rate. 

2 hours ago, Humberto said:

Hello friends,

I think IK Multimedia has changed this offer, because yesterday  I registered  my AXE audio interface

and I only got Amplitube DELUXE instead of the MAX version. Also, I noticed that even the link that Larry included on his

post sends you to the ZZOUNDS website where it now shows Amplitube Deluxe and not Amplitube MAX

as part of the deal.

Contact IKM support and tell them that at the time of your purchase that the deal was for MAX.
They been very good at helping me with my previous issues.
Edit: If this was a vendor mislisting though you may need contact ZZounds about resolving it.

Edited by TheSteven

2 hours ago, Humberto said:

Hello friends,

as part of the deal.

Check under "promotions" on the IK site...it might be there...
Amplitube Deluxe is what it normally comes with, and promotions
like this usually show up under "Promotions"

Edited by cclarry

We didn't change this offer, it is still valid (runs through the end of this month) and is posted at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=maxyourio2019

You should see AmpliTube MAX under "My Products" in your IK User Area once you register your AXE I/O.  If you don't see it there, the support team would be happy to assist you .

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ZincT said:

When I have purchased from them they always charge the UK VAT rate (I am in the UK) so I guess it will be as per your country's rate. 

Thanks! It seems there's something going wrong in my account. I have contacted support already but they said I have to wait now a couple days for any response. Let's see if they will make it before the october sale is over.

48 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Thanks! It seems there's something going wrong in my account. I have contacted support already but they said I have to wait now a couple days for any response. Let's see if they will make it before the october sale is over.

You've already registered before the end of the promo, so no worries, they'll straighten it out!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

We didn't change this offer, it is still valid (runs through the end of this month) and is posted at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=maxyourio2019

You should see AmpliTube MAX under "My Products" in your IK User Area once you register your AXE I/O.  If you don't see it there, the support team would be happy to assist you .

Pete is right about the offer still been valid. However, I have contacted IK support  already and they have not replaced the Amplitube Deluxe with the MAX version. So today I have send them another message trying to explain what is causing this confusion.

I will post part of the message below....

Subject: Got the wrong Amplitube  version with my AXE I/O interface

Hi,

I have contacted you before about receiving the wrong version of Amplitube after registering my AXE interface.  I have received Amplitube Deluxe instead of Amplitube MAX which was offered for free with the purchase of qualified products in this case, AXE I/O audio interface

So here are some extracts and links of your original and current AXE I/O promotions so you can see what's causing this confusion.

=====================================================================

CURRENT AXE I/O OFFER: VALID THROUGH THE END OF OCTOBER

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=maxyourio2019

MAX Your I/O Promotion

Buy selected hardware and get AmpliTube MAX or SampleTank 4 MAX!

It's your time to join the IK audio interface and controller family with the MAX Your I/O promotion!  Now through the end of October, buy AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, or iRig Pro I/O to get AmpliTube MAX (a $/€499.99 value) or buy iRig Keys I/O 25 or iRig Keys I/O 49 to get SampleTank MAX (a $/€499.99 value) free with qualifying hardware purchases.

=====================================================================

ORIGINAL/REGULAR AXE I/O OFFER

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/axeio/

A full-blown analog in-the-box studio –out of the box

AXE I/O offers a massive bundle of over $/€1,000 of software and plug-ins, so you have everything you need to track, mix and master your music right out of the box.

The included AmpliTube 4 Deluxe offers over 140 ultra-accurate models of guitar and bass amps, cabs, pedals, mics and more.

END OF MESSAGE

=================

OK. So I hope this helps explain some of the confusion. 

Thanks Pete and everybody else for your suggestions.

Have a nice weekend!!!

Edited by Humberto

On 10/26/2019 at 4:45 AM, Humberto said:

Pete is right about the offer still been valid. However, I have contacted IK support  already and they have not replaced the Amplitube Deluxe with the MAX version. So today I have send them another message trying to explain what is causing this confusion.

Thanks for reaching out to support. They are looking into your case, keep an eye out for their reply. They did notice Total Studio 2 MAX is already in your account so you can get started now. See the support teams email for some steps to get started.

Thanks for your reply Bryan IK.  The only reason why I would like to have another serial number for the Amplitube Max version is because that will give me more options if I ever decide to sell Total Studio Max 2, that way I might be able to keep the software I like the most. I also have a lot of software from another companies which I will probably sell. You know, the time comes when you have to stop collecting software that you never use. So we'll see how this turns out.

Thanks anyway, and have a nice day !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Humberto said:

Thanks for your reply Bryan IK.  The only reason why I would like to have another serial number for the Amplitube Max version is because that will give me more options if I ever decide to sell Total Studio Max 2, that way I might be able to keep the software I like the most. I also have a lot of software from another companies which I will probably sell. You know, the time comes when you have to stop collecting software that you never use. So we'll see how this turns out.

Thanks anyway, and have a nice day !

Same to you! 

EXTENDED: MAX Your I/O Promotion

Buy selected hardware and get AmpliTube MAX or SampleTank 4 MAX!

Extended through November 2019!  It's your time to join the IK audio interface and controller family with the MAX Your I/O promotion!  Now through the end of November, buy AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, or iRig Pro I/O to get AmpliTube MAX (a $/€499.99 value) or buy iRig Keys I/O 25 or iRig Keys I/O 49 to get SampleTank MAX (a $/€499.99 value) free with qualifying hardware purchases.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=8502

• Thanks 1