Earth Rising - song #9

amiller

I'm glad I finally got to hear this.  It's very inventive and a showcase for creative arranging.  It all fits together like a glove, and I especially like the wide panning which filled out my room.  The main thing, it sounded like it was fun to play because it is fun to listen to.  I'm always looking for things I can use in my own mixes, and this helps to broaden my ears.

On 11/24/2019 at 12:57 PM, Lynn said:

I'm glad I finally got to hear this.  It's very inventive and a showcase for creative arranging.  It all fits together like a glove, and I especially like the wide panning which filled out my room.  The main thing, it sounded like it was fun to play because it is fun to listen to.  I'm always looking for things I can use in my own mixes, and this helps to broaden my ears.

Lynn, thank you for listening and for the kind words.  Yep, this is a lot fun to play. 😊

On 11/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi like this -  i like prog music -  even did one on our last album -   we called ours   The Incredible Genesis of King Jethro’s Pink Gong!!!!

Anyway, great stuff

Nigel

Nigel, thanks for taking the time to listen and the kind words.  ‘Big prog fan here as well.😊