Perfume de mujer (women perfume)

FJ Lamela

Hey people,my new production.

Perfume de Mujer (“Women’s perfume”) is an electro pop Spanish song ,

which tells the pain of heartbreak, the bad plays of memories and the pain of forgetting.Performed by Angela de la Cruz.

Thanks a lot for listen!.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3nA36U5EyTFpNh5EnBvVcZ

Edited by FJ Lamela

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

OK.  Now you have a video which I can watch and hear the song.  I love the song.  Every aspect of it from the arrangement down to the young lady's vocal work is top notch.  I would prefer, though, to hear it as a finished product.

😉🙂John B

Thanks a lot

1 hour ago, David Sprouse said:

That's really fun.  Like john bee I'd prefer hearing the final product, unless you're going for a song about process.  Reminded me of Basia, whom I love.  Also, if you have your singer OvEr PrOnOuNcE words it'll translate as gravitas.

Thank you!

On 11/8/2019 at 6:56 AM, Johnbee58 said:

I would prefer, though, to hear it as a finished product.

Certainly I want to hear the finished product, but I gotta tell ya I really enjoyed watching the session!
When the Beatles anthology CD came out my sister handed it off to me instantly. She hated the takes that weren't perfect; I loved it!
We constantly hold our works up to the bar that is finished commercial product, and certainly we should and must. But it is refreshing
to know that "polished" works, take hard work, and not every take is "perfect".
Angela has the chops for sure, the whole tune is excellent.
Thanks for sharing,

Tom

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DeeringAmps said:

Certainly I want to hear the finished product, but I gotta tell ya I really enjoyed watching the session!
When the Beatles anthology CD came out my sister handed it off to me instantly. She hated the takes that weren't perfect; I loved it!
We constantly hold our works up to the bar that is finished commercial product, and certainly we should and must. But it is refreshing
to know that "polished" works, take hard work, and not every take is "perfect".
Angela has the chops for sure, the whole tune is excellent.
Thanks for sharing,

Tom

Thanks a lot for your post!

• 5 months later...

That's clearly amusing.  Like john bee I'd decide upon listening to the final product, unless you are going for a song approximately process.  Reminded me of Basia, whom I love give gift of perfume, here is the ideas..  Also, when you have your singer OvEr PrOnOuNcE words it'll translate as gravitas.

• 6 months later...

I certainly want to know the final result, but I have to tell you that I just enjoyed watching the session!
My sister promptly handed it over to me when the Beatles Anthology CD came out. She hated taking something that wasn't perfect; I loved it!
We keep our job continually up to the bar that is the finished commercial product, and we can and must undoubtedly. It's refreshing, but,

It takes hard work to know that "polished" works, and not every take is "great."

Angela certainly has the chops, the entire tune is perfect.

Thanking you for sharing,