Waves Top 20 Sale

cclarry

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Anyway i don't see a lot of talking about teh waves PRS , anything to consider on those or skip .?

They are not bad. I like them more and use them more than the PA bx amps. They have some good tone options that you can play with in the Bias settings. The Bias has settings has Bias, Speed, and Sag that does affect the way it feels. Might not matter to a non-player. But it does alter the sound and transients somewhat.

It's been a while since I played around with them so I have forgotten what they are really sound like. But I do remember that I liked them. And each one has a different sound. 

All three has an Input and Output, a stomp with 6 different distortions, and a tuner. And the Cabinet section is really nice. It comes with some really decnt cab ir and you can load your own IR. You get two spots to load the ir and then you can adjust/tune those the way you want and then export that as your own IR.

And this is just me looking at them and remembering what I read up on them. They are worth the asking price for sure. Much better than the GRT that waves has. I enjoy playing them.

Edited by Grem
clarity

1 hour ago, Grem said:

They are not bad. I like them more and use them more than the PA bx amps. They have some good tone options that you can play with in the Bias settings. The Bias has settings has Bias, Speed, and Sag that does affect the way it feels. Might not matter to a non-player. But it does alter the sound and transients somewhat.

It's been a while since I played around with them so I have forgotten what they are really sound like. But I do remember that I liked them. And each one has a different sound. 

All three has an Input and Output, a stomp with 6 different distortions, and a tuner. And the Cabinet section is really nice. It comes with some really decnt cab ir and you can load your own IR. You get two spots to load the ir and then you can adjust/tune those the way you want and then export that as your own IR.

And this is just me looking at them and remembering what I read up on them. They are worth the asking price for sure. Much better than the GRT that waves has. I enjoy playing them.

Thks grem , i'm testing them as i type , and the V9 and Dallas are great for my taste , kinda boxy and mid heavy but i graviated around their IR only , yep i noticed the Bias and playing with it , there some sonic jump when i tweak those ..lol

Plini has the tone i like , and i managed to get pretty the same vibe with TH3 bad boy , one of my fav ...

image.thumb.png.b356c48685c46195904997eb002b602c.png