Cubase 10 Pro for free

Bapu

13 minutes ago, cclarry said:

He's keep 10 to get 11...

lol Bapu is in another league lol i might try that too lol still got one licence kept /... but i doubt we can jump from one version to another , only half step ?!!! 0.5 nope ?

Edited by Zo

28 minutes ago, Bapu said:

When I registered 9.5 it automatically became 10 in the elicenser.

Pretty cool.

Good to know , do you think if you would have waited until 10.5 it would have worked ?

by the way bapu if younfind a way to have overlapping audio clip to play both clips at the same time , i m open  ...

5 hours ago, Zo said:

by the way bapu if younfind a way to have overlapping audio clip to play both clips at the same time , i m open  ...

It may be a while before I use it Zo, but I'll try to remember to give that a go and report back.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:22 PM, Bapu said:

Because I'm just now registering my 9.5 Pro crossgrade.

See ya in the funny papers.

Just did the same 👍 Now... waiting for Cubase 10.5 for a double joy 😀

OK, OK Edith... I'll do this...

What's wrong with me? I actually registered my Wavelab 9.5 upgrade. And got the just released Wavelab 10 for free!!!

Still waiting for the next Cubase-and-a-half.

Edited by Sergio

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 6:50 AM, Yan Filiatrault said:

No, it works only for half point upgrade.

So, back in May, I purchased the competitive cross-grade to Cubase Pro 10. 

I received a small box, with I'm assuming, a USB e-licenser.

I was planning to register when 10.5 would be available.  Do I need to register before 10.5 is released, or can I wait until it is released?

Thanks

edit:  If Bapu registered his 9.5 and it reflected as 10.0, I suppose it is ok if I wait until 10.5 is released

Edited by pbognar
realized it was a dumb question

23 minutes ago, Cookie Jarvis said:

Hey Zo, I had the same problem with overlapping audio clips but now it works like it should...I don't know what I did but the clips play together. That frustrated me too...maybe I changed the recording mode, I don't recall doing anything specific, it just started working.

Bill

Bill the only way i made it work is to set the overlapping crossfade to linear and apply this by default but a pain sonce it works randomly ...if you recall , hit us here for the love of God , they keep ignoring this requests for years so your work around would be welcome ...