East West Play updated to 6.1.4

cclarry

No issues installing for me.

PLAY 6.1.4 info from http://www.soundsonline.com/Support?section=updates

PLAY 6.1.4 upgrade is for Mac users running OS X 10.7 or higher, and for Windows users running 7 and above.

PLAY 6.1.4 is now available for free to all EastWest customers. If you are a current PLAY 6 user please use the Installation Center to get your update.

PLEASE NOTE: PLAY 6 DOES NOT SUPPORT 32-BIT. IF YOU USE A 32-BIT HOST CONTINUE USING PLAY 4.3.5.

If you are using a Mac and get an "unidentified developer" message when clicking on the "Play Installer 6.1.4.pkg" icon, right-click or control-click on the icon instead and proceed.

IMPORTANT! For Hollywood Pop Brass, Voices of Opera, Voices of Soul, Spaces II, Voices of the Empire and Hollywood Choirs users, PLAY should be updated first and then product instruments should be updated after.

PLAY 6 Quick Guide

PLAY 6 System Manual

What's fixed and added in PLAY Software Update 6.1.4?

• Added support for Mac OS 10.15 Catalina
  • Tempo Sync function fixed for HW Pop Brass phrases

Edited by TheSteven

On 10/19/2019 at 6:01 AM, TheSteven said:

IMPORTANT! For Hollywood Pop Brass, Voices of Opera, Voices of Soul, Spaces II, Voices of the Empire and Hollywood Choirs users, PLAY should be updated first and then product instruments should be updated after.

I have updated successfully by Installation centre does not show any updates to the individual instruments alluded to above.

6 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I have updated successfully by Installation centre does not show any updates to the individual instruments alluded to above.

They had same warning for previous update(s)...  so warning is probably old.
Unfortunately the web page doesn't give enough details.