Slate All Access

cclarry

Exclusive for Loyal customers - $129 - Today only!

$5,000 worth of award winning plugins

Masterclass courses taught by legendary pros

Every new Plugin and Masterclass FREE with membership

$129 TODAY ONLY (our lowest price EVER)

Money back guarantee if you don't make the best sounding music of your life

(NOTE - this is for 1 Year of access)

https://slatedigital.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c1ab83e36c10fd8899d6b2a8d&id=a4c50d0c59&e=306ef1560d

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Exclusive for Loyal customers

Seems Slate Digital doesn't consider me as loyal 😞 I didn't receive this offer on my email... Interesting if I could use it to extend my subs  despite it expires in half year...

Just now, Piotr said:

Seems Slate Digital doesn't consider me as loyal 😞 I didn't receive this offer on my email... Interesting if I could use it to extend my subs  despite it expires in half year...

You have sub ?  Booooooo !!!!! ;)

1 minute ago, Zo said:

You have sub ?  Booooooo !!!!! ;)

Yep, this one only :) And to be honest pretty happy of it ;)

I love few plugs from them but could not afford them any other way. But never planned another subs GAS needs to have something to eat for exclusive ownership ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greg said:

I’ve had the subscription for 2 years but have so many other plugins I think I’m going to not renew this time around. 

Understandable. :)  This is what I like in subs, you can break for any period of time and return at any moment. Just when you felt you needed it so it could be even never if you would find some better alternatives ;)

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Those plugins are exellent , paying fro years to own nothing : F.... that sh.....t !!!

Zo, let me to tease a little ;) I know you hate the idea ;)

Once upon a time I was collected dvds... I owned and still own plenty of movies. But few years ago I abandoned desire to own all great movies I love when I could just pay monthly for netflix and have more then I can ever see, including most of them  ready to be seen again and again any time ;)

And break any time and go to hbo and after some months return back again to netflix (what in fact I am doing my gold rule only 1 sub for anything at any time ;)

I believe I saved some money and space not buying more dvds. ;)  Now to be honest despite of their close to perfect condition it is even hard to sell for decent amount of money.

2 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Zo, let me to tease a little ;) I know you hate the idea ;)

Once upon a time I was collected dvds... I owned and still own plenty of movies. But few years ago I abandoned desire to own all great movies I love when I could just pay monthly for netflix and have more then I can ever see, including most of them  ready to be seen again and again any time ;)

And break any time and go to hbo and after some months return back again to netflix (what in fact I am doing my gold rule only 1 sub for anything at any time ;)

I believe I saved some money and space not buying more dvds. ;)  Now to be honest despite of their close to perfect condition it is even hard to sell for decent amount of money.

Nah , we're talking tools , dvd won't stop you to make your job right or not ... i have no problem with consuming Art in this form , my problem is Tools tha we need , of course the term NEED can be seen misplaced here , but once you get used to a tool that get you the job done , in a cool , fast , fun way , it becomes something crucial in a job where time is the enemy and inspiration a must !!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zo said:

Nah , we're talking tools , dvd won't stop you to make your job right or not ... i have no problem with consuming Art in this form , my problem is Tools tha we need , of course the term NEED can be seen misplaced here , but once you get used to a tool that get you the job done , in a cool , fast , fun way , it becomes something crucial in a job where time is the enemy and inspiration a must !!

Yup, understand it. This is why I am going hybrid way ;) Why having strong GAS & collector illness, my desire to have toys from Slate is also very strong but they are very expensive and almost no affordable deals to collect them in reasonable time.

I am not pro so my perspective could be considered different. But having constant income from gigs where those all tools were used they would probably give easily income every year to keep them.  In fact it could be calculated. Considering all tools we would like to have from manufacturer, their best possible deals - kind of average , multiplying by amount of plugins and compare total against subs total spent for instance for 10 or 20 years...  Slate is doing something like this (but they are assuming rather close to catalog price average so of course it is marketing not real comparison). Anyway it is easy to do by oneself with data we would use in such comparison,

But of course I am far from beeing only on one side and I am not pro so I must earn money for music related things working in my profession. So for me expenses for pricey plugins tends to refund never... :(

I hear you the thing to put in perective is the market ... with plugins regulary at 29$ of top quality and bundle at 99 /149 

it s hard to justofy paying for a bundle for the only reason to have access at all and to keep having new stuff witch in both case is 99% of the time the opposite of benefical

22 minutes ago, Zo said:

I hear you the thing to put in perective is the market ... with plugins regulary at 29$ of top quality and bundle at 99 /149 

Unfortunately still not every manufacturer is going so low.

31 minutes ago, Zo said:

it s hard to justofy paying for a bundle for the only reason to have access at all and to keep having new stuff witch in both case is 99% of the time the opposite of benefical

Yep it seems so but...

I summed up few weeks ago money invested only in PA and it was $930 spent over lat 3 years even grabbing many insane deals like 11$ for townhouse...

Let's assume PA started 3 years ago such subs and I went for it. It would give me about 3 year (in both cases of course I need to include VAT as it is my real expense, nobody is refunding it and my bank account is charged with it )subs and of course none of those plugins would be owned by me.

So seems to prove your point but...  ;)

- having all PA plugs at hand I wouldn't waste enormous amount of time to track deals for PA plugins (which is quite a significant part of overall deal tracking time as I like PA), while I can earn money I cannot earn time so it is quite huge for me, especially I have lot of time spent for work not music related. Starting from different side having Slate sub I don't care about deals for Slate (unless they would be really insane but only D16 repeater - the only example during last 3 years which had great deal I remember).

- most plugins I bought I got because seemed to be cool and there was deal but after some time many of them stayed unused :( - GAS indicator

- more and more new plugins appeared I desire badly (like violet compressor, VH4, Focusrite, Iron etc)

- in the meantime I needed to pay for upgrade DM V3

- I would be able in anytime have access to any of their plugs choosing freely what to pick to do what I need not caring about price, price quarantine period before it gets deals, time spent to be up to date with deals etc No waiting for acceptable deal sometimes many months.

Of course, as written before, it does not mean I will go to PA sub soon ;)  First thing having already a lots of them changes perspective and second is to balance my internal madness I need only 1 sub and Slate working for me the best.  After all $129 per year means $11 per month so it is also cheaper than any other bundle with such amount of great plugins.

But if I have no PA plugin it would be something to consider.

Anyway for my safety I like hybrid approach not only about buying but also license models. I live 'between' 2 cities and have 2 machines in both locations and am moving quite frequently. So it is typical I forget to pack ilok or move Waves licenses to cloud etc... So relying only on 1 model would be real pain. If I forget ilok maybe I remembered to move Waves, if was in hurry and both failed I still have Melda, PA, Overloud things etc And this is advantage of GAS ;)

• Like 1