CBB Midi Drum Files

TedPiano

Hi All - Hope you are all very well

Q - Exporting Midi Drum Files From CBB

While I'm still trying to get CBB/Splat etc working i.e. Crashing/Audio Dropouts and login problems - which I've noticed others are having - (anybody having any luck?)

I need to finish some songs - I need or hope it's possible to be able to export Addictive Drums Midi Files and import them into Reaper which has ADD2 Drums on it

The problem I can see is that I really liked the CBB/Splat Take Lanes and never really got round to "Bouncing" the Take Lanes - so even though I can open CBB and have a quick listen to the songs and Drum Programming I did before it crashes - I'm not sure what to do with respect to

1. Is it possible to export CBB Midi Files for ADD2 & other VST instruments e.g. Sonar Instrument Stings - and 

2. Do I need to "Bounce" Take Lanes to a single instance and if so - how do I do that?

I must admit the whole Take Lanes function in CBB is really excellent and I really miss it - I had a nice little workflow going - shame

Anyway - any help most welcome and as I said above hope you are all doing very well

Best

Ed

Hi Again - thought it would be helpful to include a Screenshot

Also - Thanks Noel - it did appear that it was Aux Tks that were causing some of the problems - but the current situation i.e. 15/20mins ago when I first posted CBB crashed my computer again before I could finish the Screenshot

Anyway thanks again

Best

Ed

ADD2 Take Lanes & Midi Files No1Capture.JPG