forum user names

gargonknight

On 12/21/2018 at 10:31 AM, scook said:

You beat me to it.

Use the menu in the upper right to get into Account Settings and change the display name

Hi. I can go into account settings, and I see my "display name" but it's  not accessible/clickable to edit. The email address right below is a clickable "change" link, but not the display name. Any ideas? Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, scook said:

There is a menu on the left side. If "Display Name" is there try clicking it. It the "change" and "Display Name" menu option are not available or do not work PM @Jesse Jost

Hi Scook. Yep, Display Name is there, but not accessible to change it. I'll PM Jesse as you suggest. Thanks.

On 12/24/2018 at 7:01 AM, Jesse Jost said:

Account Settings and try again. Should be able to change it now. 👍

That's easy way and good!

@Jesse Jost
Is it better that unchecking selected checkbox in BandLab section on the Account Settings?

Edited by HIBI

I got here by accident after mis-typing the URL of a an alt-reality conspiracy site.

Or maybe it wasn't an accident. It already knew who I was...it's the hidden hand of the Illuminati, I think. My avatar came from a different forum than the old SONAR site, though, which was a surprise. I'll leave it in place, since it is about 20 years newer than my old one. Time to own my grey beard.

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Jazzi_1 said:

And how often can  "one"  change the user-name  ??    .Thanx

and then in Setting it  said  :   

Change Display Name

You have made 1 of 5 display name changes since 10/25/2022. You are permitted to make 5 changes in a 1-day period.

_   .alright then    , guess  This is anwsered  , thanx

Edited by Jazzi_1